New York Women in Communications offers a wide range of events for sponsorship — which are the best suited for your company? With so many great events to choose from, we’re happy to help you.
View our sponsorship brochure and learn more about becoming a sponsor.
- Professionals at entry levels, mid-career stages, top management, entrepreneurs
- All facets of the communications industry
- 70% earn $50,000+ annually
- 20% make $125,000+ annually
- 70% range in age from 25 to 54
- 90% hold management positions in advertising & marketing, corporate communications, digital media, magazine and book publishing, and public relations.
- 10% own their business or function as chief executives, senior executives, managing editors, presidents and publishers within major communications firms
- Students and young executives represent the fastest-growing member segment.
Which target audience would you like to reach: Now — for young professionals through senior level executives; Next — for students through young professionals; or Spotlight — for professional to senior level executives?
For more information, please call Maria Ungaro 212 297-2133 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.