In 2013, New York Women in Communications introduced the WiCis. Each year, the award celebrates the career achievements of rising stars in communications.
The WiCi Awards honor women who...
- Represent the next generation of communications leaders
- Have made significant contributions to her company and industry
- Are admired by peers and employees
- Embody the values of New York Women in Communications
- Are actively involved in the communications industry
NYWICI is excited to announce the 2017 WiCi Honorees:
Head of Business & Strategy Communications, Bloomberg Media
Assistant Vice President, Integrated Communications
Vice President of Communications, US Media
Senior Director, Strategy and Planning
CEO & Executive Producer at McGee Media
Founder & Executive Producer of MAKERS
Date: Tuesday, October 10th, 2017
Location: Bloomberg, 120 Park Ave. New York, NY 10017
Student members: $80
Student non-members: $95
Young Professional members: $105
Young Professional non-members:$120
Professional members: $120
Professional non-members: $170
Table Sponsor: $1,200
Vist the WiCi Awards Hall of Fame to see all of our past honorees.