In 2013, New York Women in Communications introduced the WiCis. Each year, the award celebrates the career achievements of rising stars in communications.
The WiCi Awards honor women who...
- Represent the next generation of communications leaders
- Have made significant contributions to her company and industry
- Are admired by peers and employees
- Embody the values of New York Women in Communications
- Are actively involved in the communications industry
Read our recap of the 2016 WiCi Awards and watch a slideshow below. Photos: Jan Goldstoff.
Click HERE to learn more about our 2016 sponsorship opportunities.
Vist the WiCi Awards Hall of Fame to see all of our past honorees.