We are a growing team of communications professionals that help our clients define success for their business. We are unbound by tradition yet grounded in the fundamentals, and we work with many of the leading brands in financial services and the fin-tech industry. We see ourselves as true partners to our clients and we are looking for entrepreneurial, driven and passionate professionals to join our growing team. We offer competitive salaries, high-growth potential, unmatched benefits and perks and a dynamic workplace environment.
The Senior Account Executive has strong account management skills and is comfortable leading the day-to-day account activities and interacting directly with the client. The SAE is comfortable working independently, as well as playing a key role in all account activities. The SAE will have strong writing and media relations skills, and is comfortable developing strategies for clients.
- Assist CEO, Managing Director and junior team in executing strategic campaigns
- Develop new campaign ideas and initiatives to drive top-tier media results.
- Generate daily media opportunities for financial services and fin-tech clients
- Lead development of written materials, including press releases, contributed articles, client communications, etc.
- Be willing to travel occasionally
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, finance or related field
3-4 years of experience in public relations, and/or communications required, agency experience preferred
Experience in financial services or fin-tech
Strong influencer and media relationships
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.