The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world's most influential business leaders.
We’re looking for product lead to develop, define and prioritize the vision and strategy for a new 24/7 breaking news network we’re building with Twitter. We’ll trust you to design innovative features that deliver unique, compelling, differentiated experiences for our users. You’ll conceptualize and develop a CMS that supports the breaking news network and emerging digital products. You’ll identify product and design solutions that solve critical enterprise problems. You’ll partner with our Social Velocity team to develop products for early signal detection, and work with our engineers to support our existing digital product roadmap. You have entrepreneurial spirit, and you’ll uphold the creative and innovative standard of Bloomberg digital.
You’ll need to have:
- 7 or more years of digital and/or consumer product experience
- 5 or more years working with social, video, and OTT products
- Experience leading digital product design and development teams
- Successfully partnered with multidisciplinary teams and key stakeholders
- Deep understanding of digital product design
- Managed the life cycle of new products and services; from concept to delivery
- Ability deliver practical solutions to complex problems
- Desire to recruit and design team structures and processes to deliver results
- Understanding of digital consumers and behaviors
- Utilized emerging technology (AI, machine learning) and media trends to connect user behaviors to desired outcomes
- Problem-solving skills; thoughtful creativity, and ability to distill and simplify complex solutions to different audiences
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.