WomenWorking.com is one of the premier sites for career women. Our mission is to empower women and girls.
If you are an enthusiastic writer who's looking to grow your writing and marketing skills, apply NOW! Great learning experience for a self-starter.
This internship involves:
· Writing/researching 5-10 articles a week
· Pitching story ideas based on trending themes/topics on similar pages
· Learning the ins & outs of social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
· Light administrative work
· This is not a virtual placement; the person needs to be in New York City.
· Work at least 1-2 days a week
· Can start in early January 2018
· Must be a good writer, computer savvy and have a positive attitude
· The position is unpaid, but there is a stipend for local transportation (MetroCard)
· High visibility (your own byline!) for your work to be seen by potentially 12 million Facebook followers
· Great mentorship and opportunity to develop your writing/marketing skills (we take that seriously!)
· Tons of hands-on experience within a close-knit team
Send your resume, a thoughtful cover letter, writing sample (preferably biographical), and a few references from people who have supervised you to Andria at administrator[at]womenworking.com.