WomenWorking.com is one of the premier sites for career women. Our mission is to empower women and girls. The president of the company is an Emmy Award-winning host and producer.
If you're a creative thinker who's looking to get hands-on experience and great visibility by producing short inspirational videos while also making a difference in the lives of women and girls, apply NOW.
This internship involves:
· Creating short inspirational meme videos
· Producing/editing inspirational story videos using stock footage/photos and music
· Learning the ins & outs of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
· Can work at least 1-2 days a week in the office
· Can start the first week of January 2018 (ideal)
· Knowledge of Final Cut Pro and After Effects (or a comparable software)
· Must be a computer savvy and have a positive attitude
· The position is unpaid, but there is a stipend for local transportation (MetroCard)
· High visibility for your work to be seen by potentially 12 million Facebook followers as "Video Editor"
· Great mentorship and opportunity to develop your skills (we take that seriously!)
· Tons of hands-on experience within a close-knit team
Send your resume, a few references of people who have supervised you, and some links of your videos to Andria at administrator[at]womenworking.com.