Spring 2018 Social Media Marketing Internship
WomenWorking.com is one of the premier sites for career women. Our mission is to empower women and girls.
We're looking for a social media intern to get hands-on experience in expanding our presence and reach on diverse and emerging social media channels.
This internship involves:
· Managing Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat accounts
· Monitoring trends and analyzing metrics on similar pages
· Brainstorming ways to expand social media reach and increase overall engagement
· Assisting Web Editor with building monthly newsletter campaigns
· This is not a virtual placement; the person needs to be in New York City
· Work at least 1-2 days a week
· Can start in early January 2018 (ideal)
· Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube highly recommended
· Experience with Photoshop a plus
· The position is unpaid, but there is a stipend for local transportation (MetroCard)
· High visibility for your work to be seen by potentially 12 million Facebook followers
· Great mentorship and opportunity to develop your marketing skills (we take that seriously!)
· Tons of hands-on experience within a close-knit team
Send your resume, a thoughtful cover letter, a few references from people who have supervised you, and any relevant work samples (marketing / social media campaigns) to Andria at administrator[at]womenworking.com.