Stag&Hare is a global branding and design agency based in New York City with satellite offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta, and London. Committed to helping brands craft their visual stories through smart strategy and powerful design, our work has enabled brands – from Georgia-Pacific to IHG to Coca-Cola to ABSOLUT Vodka – to engage and activate their brand communities.
We’re a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, art directors, and digital producers that come from a diverse range of branding and advertising agencies. Our unique mix of talent allows us to explore assignments from different perspectives, resulting in evocative brand experiences that connect with consumers on all levels and transcend all media types. Through visual storytelling, we foster the engagement, loyalty, and conviction that activates customers and strengthens your brand community.
ACCOUNT INTERN PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support strategic endeavors from both a brainstorming and administrative perspective with the guidance of account team
- Attending to the daily asks of the Client Service team and striving to anticipate needs or issues before they arise
- Documenting discussions during meetings and conference calls, sending follow ups to internal teams
- Champion Social Media Content Creation and Successfully Managing Channels
- Developing Media Lists and Reach-Out
- Assist with online research to support client projects and/or new business opportunities
- Develop timely/accurate reports, internal documents and client deliverables
- Exhibit resourcefulness in collecting relevant data on client and marketplace
- Drafting of project estimates and timelines
- Learning how to enter information into agency project tracking/financial software
- Organizing and maintaining Client Services server
If you think you're a great fit-- please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.