Check the calendar for our next chat date. Follow us on Twitter and use #nywicichat in your tweets! Previous chat topics are archived on Storify.
- 2017 WiCi Awards
- A Conversation with Linda Descano
- Mentoring in the Digital Age: How Young Professionals Stay Connected
- 2017 Matrix Awards
- Agility in PR
- Self-Promote Your Way to Success
- Mobile Marketing
- Crisis Management
- #UNapologizing: Speak With Conviction + Authority
- Marketing Yourself
- Salary Negotiation
- Balancing Work & Family (event live tweets)
- Work/Life Balance
- SEO Marketing
- Creating Viral Success
- Personal Branding
- New Year, New You
- Increasing Value in the Work Space
- Social Media Ethics
- The Value of a Mentor
- Latest Trends on Pinterest & Instagram
- Latest Trends on Twitter & Periscope
- Latest Trends on Facebook & LinkedIn
- Rules of Social Marketing
- Career Success: Grad School or Work?
- Digital Literacy
- How to Turn Your Passion Into Profit
- Paid, Earned & Owned Media for Success
- How to Define Your Social Media Strategy
- Marketing Across Generations
- Productivity Lists and Tips for the New Year
- Rewards of Mentoring
- #BeSocial: Recap of #NYWICIYoPro Happy Hour
- How to Find Joy Through Your Work
- How to Select a Financial Advisor
- Networking with LinkedIn
- Conversational Intelligence
- NYWICI Membership Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Positioning and Personal Branding
- Dress for Success!
- Establishing Executive Presence
- How to Create a Social Media Strategy
- The Future of Communications
- Women and Negotiation
- Intergenerational Communication
- The Rise of Women Entrepreneurs
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Intergenerational Communication in the Workplace
- Pinterest Tips for Professionals
- The Power of Mentoring
- Blogging for Professionals
- Where is the Print Industry Going?
- Career Tips for the Holidays
- Women in Tech
- Tips for PR Professionals
- The Essentials of Business Etiquette
- Habits of Successful Business Women
- Finding and Working with a Mentor
- The Value of Working with a Career Coach
- What is the Formula to a Successful Career
- Twitter Yourself
- How Women Lead: 8 Essential Strategies Successful Women Know
- Considering Grad School?
- The Value of Networking
- New Year, New You!
- Applying for a NYWICI Foundation Scholarship
- Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Why Joining a Committee Will Optimize Your NYWICI Membership
- How Might Social Media Impact the Presidential Election?
- Networking to Success
- How Do Social Media Impact Your Daily Life?
- Top 5 Reasons to Join NYWICI
- The Benefits of Twitter
- Broadcast Media: Producing for Web & TV
- The Benefits of Blogging
- Rise of the Female Entrepreneur
- How Journalists Use Twitter
- Public Relations in the Age of Social Media
1. Follow @nywici from the Twitter account you plan to use for #nywicichat.
2. Log in to Twitter a few minutes prior to the chat. Enter #nywicichat in the search box. TweetChat and TweetDeck are great twitter chat tools to use when following the chat.
3. Make sure you use the #nywicichat hashtag in any of the tweets you are posting to the chat. The moderator will post questions in the form of Q1, Q2, etc. When responding to questions, include the answer number A1, A2, etc. This will help keep the chat focused.
4. You may submit question for the chat by direct messaging your question to @nywici. We will do our best to get your question answered.
5. Some chat etiquette: Introduce yourself, stay on topic, retweet (RT) what others say (if applicable) and thank the hosts at the end of the chat. Invite a friend to participate in the next chat.
6. Communications, Public Relations and Marketing professionals participate in this bi-monthly chat – we encourage you to use this opportunity to network, ask questions and learn more about NYWICI.
7. Transcripts of the chat will post shortly after the conclusion of the chat.
8. We’d love to hear from you. Feel free to post comments and feedback using the #nywicichat hashtag throughout the week. We will respond to your comments. Remember to use #nywicichat for all chat related posts.