New York Women in Communications offers a wide range of events for sponsorship — which are the best suited for your company?
Start with the basics, the above brief video introduction to our events and the benefits of sponsoring them.
With so many great events to choose from, we’re happy to help you — please contact us.
- Professionals at entry levels, mid-career stages, top management, entrepreneurs
- All facets of the communications industry
- 70% earn $50,000+ annually
- 20% make $125,000+ annually
- 70% range in age from 25 to 54
- 90% hold management positions in advertising & marketing, corporate communications, digital media, magazine and book publishing, and public relations.
- 10% own their business or function as chief executives, senior executives, managing editors, presidents and publishers within major communications firms
- Students and young executives represent the fastest-growing member segment.
OUR EVENTS — BENEFITS & PRICES
Which target audience would you like to reach: Now — for young professionals through senior level executives; Next — for students through young professionals; or Spotlight — for senior level executives? Click on an icon below to download a PDF with event details, pricing and benefits that suit each target audience.
For more information, please contact Kaitlyn Konstandt at (212) 297-2133 or email her at email@example.com.
A New York Women in Communications event is one that you will be proud to sponsor!
We promise to take very good care of you.