If you're in school and aspire to a career in communications, there's no better way to get started than by joining New York Women in Communications. Student members receive discounts to events, member benefits such as a free career coaching session, opportunities to join a committee and build contacts, and more.
Cost: $45 per year (June 1-May 31 fiscal year); $25 application fee will be waived for student members.
- Discounted admission to NYWICI's annual Student Conference.
- Discounted admission to NYWICI programs and career development events.
- Voucher for a free Cocktails & Conversations event.
- Advance notice of and discounted admission to other programs, including the annual Matrix Awards luncheon.
- A subscription to NYWICI CONNECT, our print newsletter published three times a year.
- Free access to our online job bulletin listing career and internship opportunities.
- Participation in coaching program.
- Access to low-cost health, life, disability and dental insurance programs, provided specific individual eligibility criteria for programs are met. (See details.)
For High School Students
- Exclusive access to our Private Facebook group page featuring our High School-focused Chats
- Seating preference to our Annual Careers in Media Day Event
- Seating preference to Cocktails and Cupcakes, our Behind-the-Scenes event
- Seating preference to our Pay It Forward Workshops