Need an elegant meeting place to wine and dine clients, entertain friends and colleagues? We are proud to announce our partnership with the Terrace Club, located in the heart of Rockefeller Center, and their world-wide network of clubs. All individual members of New York Women in Communications can join the Club at the discounted rate of $500 annually (normally $795).
The Terrace Club features year-round indoor/outdoor dining with a view of Rockefeller Plaza and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, overnight stay and use of gym facilities. Some member benefits include:
- Waiver of $1,000 initiation fee
- Access to the Terrace Club, a private indoor/outdoor dining club with complimentary fully-equipped work stations with high-speed Internet access throughout the Club
- Use of worldwide reciprocal club network including exceptionally-priced guestrooms at 15 Club Quarters in the U.S. and London
- Subsidized, state-of-the-art, full-service hotel guestrooms for families, friends and guests
- Catering and state-of-the-art meeting rooms for business meetings, social occasions and special events
- Onsite fitness room and preferred corporate rates at Sports Club/LA
- Special member events throughout the year, such as holiday parties on the Terrace overlooking the famous Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, wine tastings, etc.
- 1 month of complimentary membership for New York Women in Communications.
For membership inquiries or to schedule a tour, please call Denise Tomasetti at (212) 626-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of New York Women in Communications.