Need an elegant meeting place to wine and dine clients, entertain friends and colleagues? We are proud to announce our partnership with the Terrace Club, located in the heart of Rockefeller Center, and their world-wide network of clubs. All individual members of New York Women in Communications can join the Club at the discounted rate of $500 annually (normally $795).
The Terrace Club features year-round indoor/outdoor dining with a view of Rockefeller Plaza and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, overnight stay and use of gym facilities.
Membership Benefits include:
- Low member room rates at 16 Club Quarters Hotels throughout the United States and London - also available to friends & family of members
- Entertain clients/family at our fine restaurant in an exclusive member only location – indoor & outdoor dining available at reasonable prices
- Private Club room with Wi-Fi and network printing
- Event & Meeting space with excellent food and gracious service – Audio visual equipment and wireless Broadband internet connection available in meeting rooms
- Network with other members each day and participate in professional/social events
- Computer workstations with high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary snack bar with fruit and light snacks & refreshments
- Discounted parking
- Over 150 reciprocal club partnerships worldwide
For membership inquiries or to schedule a tour, please call Kimberly Rosenhaus at (212) 626-9240 or email email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of New York Women in Communications.