- The Advancement of Women at Every Stage of their Career
- The Changing Landscape of Communications
To that end, we offer timely, relevant professional education as well as networking, mentoring, coaching and volunteer opportunities that help our members make personal and professional connections while developing skills and careers.
Renew before Labor Day to take advantage of the 2015-2016 rates:
● Seasoned Professionals: Now $150/year, after Labor Day $200/year
- A seasoned professional is someone who is 5+ years out of school.
● Young Professionals : Now $75/year, after Labor Day $125/year
- A young professional is someone who is 5 years or less out of school.
● Students: Now $45/year, after Labor Day $95/year
If you are joining as a new member, there is a one-time initiation fee (excludes students & retirees):
● Seasoned Professionals: $45 initiation fee
● Young Professionals: $25 initiation fee
Our dues structure can be found here.
Our mission has not changed since NYWICI was founded in 1929: We empower women at any stage in their communications career and across all the communications disciplines to reach their full professional potential. We offer workshops, panels and conferences that support our members' professional development.
NYWICI's members include:
- full-time employees
- business owners
- young professionals
They represent all aspects of the rapidly changing communications landscape:
- corporate communications
- digital and multi-media, film and video
- graphic arts
- integrated marketing
- public relations
- social media and much more
Membership to NYWICI includes:
- advance notification and reduced fees to career-building and networking events
- special pricing to programs that include the annual Matrix Awards and the New York Women in Communications Foundation’s annual Student Career Conference
- access to exclusive member-only events
For a full listing, visit our member benefits page.
For membership details, call headquarters at (212) 297-2133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we prorate our membership dues. To review the dues structure schedule, click here.