Twitter Chat Series: Women in Tech
November 19, 2013
Join us Tuesday, November 19, 2013 from 8-9 PM EST for our next Twitter Chat: Women in Tech with co-host Grace Cheung, @gracecheung, Media Center Liaison for New York City Digital.
- Follow @nywici from the Twitter account you plan to use for #nywicichat.
- The #nywicichat starts at 8-9pm on Tuesdays.
- Log in to Twitter a few minutes prior to the chat. Enter #nywicichat in the search box. TweetChat and TweetDeck are great twitter chat tools to use when following the chat.
- Make sure you use the #nywicichat hashtag in any of the tweets you are posting to the chat. The moderator will post questions in the form of Q1, Q2, etc. When responding to questions, include the answer number A1, A2, etc. This will help keep the chat focused.
- You may submit question for the chat by direct messaging your question to @nywici. We will do our best to get your question answered.
- Some chat etiquette: Introduce yourself, stay on topic, retweet (RT) what others say (if applicable) and thank the hosts at the end of the chat. Invite a friend to participate in the next chat.
- Communications, Public Relations and Marketing professionals participate in these chats – we encourage you to use this opportunity to network, ask questions and learn more about NYWICI.
- Transcripts of the chat will post shortly after the conclusion of the chat.
- We’d love to hear from you. Feel free to post comments and feedback using the #nywicichat hashtag throughout the week. We will respond to your comments. Remember to use #nywicichat for all chat related posts.